Who i am
Matías Nicolas Fumazoni
Web Designer & Web Administrator From Argentina
I’m a young informatic technician that is constantly looking for challenges and new technologies. I’m looking for a work place where I can constantly learn new skills and continue to grow as a technician. I am comfortable working as a team and work well under stress.
I am very persistent, proactive and self-taught, which allows me to improve and adapt to many jobs.
- Web Administrator.
- Manage and solve the issues from clients (Telefonica Global Technology Argentina, Movistar, Interdin, Bco. Patagonia)
- Work with incidents to solve issues in web servers with WAS, Httpd, WebLogic, etc.
- Create or execute changes in the environment.
- Manage and deliver service improvements.
- Solve Issues
- Incident Management.
- Manage and solve the issues from Telefonica Global Technology Argentina.
- Work with different Teams to solve the issues permanently and quick.
- Talk to the Teams, and in case it's necessary, realize conference with them. Some supports teams are internationally, so we have to talk with them on English.
- Manage and deliver service improvements.
- Manage and preparation of manuals with procedures. Also with equipments/applications configuration.
- Create scripts and macros to improve the services which help us getting the information more faster and prevent possible human errors.
- Data Entry
- CSR Opportunity Management Support
- Data Entry IBM sales opportunities (Siebel CRM). User support SSA region & MX.
- Call center to Sales force / CRBPs / Managers / Account Executives.
- Care Claims, Income and verification (LAVM1 CMT Geodis).
- Performance of E2E contracts. (Deal Hub Connect).
- Productivity reports. Continuous updating contacts database. Update TeamRoom. Redaction of manuals.
- Train new Team members.
- Team Proyecto Velazquez.
- Contrasting BBVA bank loans with the data reflected in the system.
- CSR Partner World Contact Services.
- Validation of opportunities through GPP entered by business partners.
- CSR IBM4YOU.
- Help customer call, call transfer, transfer to various sectors of IBM.
- Send telegrams.
- LA Accounts Payable (06/02/2013 to 01/12/2013)
- Billing rejection bills (RTV e IPVN) from Approvers, buyers and providers reject documents. It is part of my skill to determinate when this rejection it is valid or if it is necessary to take some other action. This may include, to reassign the file, search for a better image and to replace it on the data base, or to send it to the re input department in case the document has been entered wrongly. For this it’s necessary to be watchful and reply quickly in order to avoid the documents getting out of the payment date without resolution.
- Taxes. It is part of my skill check and record taxes errors, in order to complete the VAT (IVA) book for Argentina. Also I do the entry of retentions codes for Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay and Argentina. Besides I take care of the Record of CAE and CAI Codes (authorization Codes for Printed Invoices and for Electronic or Virtual invoices) for the Invoice to have validity towards the financial entity of public incomes.
- Reports. To search and filter information to other teams who works in the same. This implies punctuality and responsibility.
- Responsible for training and monitoring of the new agents emerged from the migration of the service from AP Argentina to AP Costa Rica. I did the training for the new members of AP Costa Rica to do all the functions of my team. Distribution and follow up of the work assignments to achieve the transfer of the service successfully.
- PMO GPS RIMAC (01/12/2013 a 01/09/2014)
- Project Manager for GPS RIMAC.
- Monitoring and control of PCRs.
- Expenses control
- Resources control.
- T&E reports, Labor, FA.
Técnico en Producción de bienes y servicios.E.P.N.M Nº 18 Gral Manuel N. Savio
What I love
What I love since I was a little kid is this place, pure field and mount, camping and fishing, no noise, no tech, only nature. It’s the BEST!
Then when I was 7 years old I had my first pc. I love it.
Since then I started to get interested in computer science and games.
At age 21 I started designing web pages, modifying templates, css, js, php, and although it was and is complicated, I like it.
Now I can say that I can do both, work with technologies and sometimes go to that special place.
I like to analyze and investigate computer problems, find solutions and see how the failure can be solved.
After a while, I started working with web servers, application servers, and together with designing web pages it is a complete and satisfactory work.